Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amiteshnandan

Nokia 6275 Dead

I was flashing my nokia 6275 reliance phone, battery was little low, and after erasing it gave error, and the does not start. Please help me, urgently. Need help as soon as possible. :sos::help::Ohhhh::confuse:

I may not be able to help you much, but you would. Please share how you were flashing, and from where you got the software/ firmware .... Take the phone to the Service, just tell them to repair it at their normal service charges ... should be able to do it.

:NOTriste:

I was flashing my nokia 6275 reliance phone, battery was little low, and after erasing it gave error, and the does not start. Please help me, urgently. Need help as soon as possible. :sos::help::Ohhhh::confuse:

i am looking for a dead hand set, please let me know if you are intrested. ON #9323725535

REGARDS

galaxy

Any one looking for a dead Nokia 3570 amd SE T310?! :Equivocado:

I may not be able to help you much, but you would. Please share how you were flashing, and from where you got the software/ firmware .... Take the phone to the Service, just tell them to repair it at their normal service charges ... should be able to do it.

I was using Deigo 3.08 got from this website along with the crack. In my pc there is vista and does not allows deigo to install, after uninstalling nokia drivers and pc suite also. so I tried on my friend's pc and installed

Deaigo 3.08 successfully. I got the firmware from this website only, but do not remember which forum. the firmware version was TAT_BL190V0500_6275I_01.NFP. I have a reliance 6275 mobile. And as reading while the forums I found that firmware are the same, only prl differs. Well, I started deigo and my phone was detected. I backed up my prl. Intalled the tata ver, located the nfp and started refurbising, my battery was low, I did not expected that it will take such a long time. It gave some messages like erasing some sectors, and after completing or was about to complete, it gave some error, and told that the phone was not found.

I tried to charge my phone, but in vain. Now I do not know what to do???. If anyone can help me, it will be great for me.

warm regards,

Amitesh Nandan