Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Spice New Windows Based Dual Cdma+gsm Anounced

helo

saw in the site newly anounced Spice D 1111 with CDMA & GSM having following spec. posting for your information

• India’s First Dual GSM & CDMA PDA
  • Dual GSM - Windows Mobile 6.0
  • Touch panel with stylus and Keypad
  • Outlook E-Mail, MSN and Push mail
  • 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera with 6x Zoom & Multi-shot
  • Stereo Bluetooth
  • Internet Explorer mobile
  • Extendable Memory up to 2 GB
  • Office - Word Mobile, Excel Mobile & Power-point Mobile
  • 60MB Internal Memory*

post-24516-1220425778_thumb.jpg

Vinay it is there (on Spice's website) since July/August. I am not sure, but first time I saw it in August.

And the site itself says Coming Soon. But When? Only.............

Spice Mobile has Launched, Spice D-1100 Dual Sim Phone - 26th June 2008

Tuesday, June 24, 2008: Spice Mobiles has launched Spice D-1100 Dual SIM (GSM/GSM) handset which offers the capability of having two live SIMs working simultaneously. The PDA phone is empowered with Windows Mobile 6.0, providing its users access to e-mails and other business applications including option to read and compose Microsoft Word/Excel Mobile charts and view Microsoft Power-point.

This 2 megapixel camera phone features expandable memory upto 2 GB, stereo Bluetooth, Windows Media Player, and also offers the premium services of m-commerce to the corporate executives. The dual SIM handset also includes a touch panel, an integrated stylus and alpha-numeric keypad.

Spice D-1100 Dual SIM phone is available at Rs 16,999.

http://www.spicemobilephones.com/articles/...l_sim_phone.htm

Edited by iamromeo007

No Wi-Fi, No GPS and 17K.... seems too high...

Vinay it is there (on Spice's website) since July/August. I am not sure, but first time I saw it in August.

And the site itself says Coming Soon. But When? Only.............

yes may be, but i saw no reference in the forum - i searched it so i posted - many times there is coming soon after the phone is avable in mrket, check it out.

Spice Mobile has Launched, Spice D-1100 Dual Sim Phone - 26th June 2008

Tuesday, June 24, 2008: Spice Mobiles has launched Spice D-1100 Dual SIM (GSM/GSM) handset which offers the capability of having two live SIMs working simultaneously. The PDA phone is empowered with Windows Mobile 6.0, providing its users access to e-mails and other business applications including option to read and compose Microsoft Word/Excel Mobile charts and view Microsoft Power-point.

This 2 megapixel camera phone features expandable memory upto 2 GB, stereo Bluetooth, Windows Media Player, and also offers the premium services of m-commerce to the corporate executives. The dual SIM handset also includes a touch panel, an integrated stylus and alpha-numeric keypad.

Spice D-1100 Dual SIM phone is available at Rs 16,999.

http://www.spicemobilephones.com/articles/...l_sim_phone.htm

ys my friend its there but this is CDMA+GSM -

many times there is coming soon after the phone is avable in mrket, check it out.

But this time, it is not available yet.

This is the spice official websites in above post link is not the spice official websites

Link

Official Website is mentioning the price of Rs. 18499 wherein a seller on ebay is selling it @ Rs. 16499/- (with free shipping)..

Price dropped to 13500/-