Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kandissa

Htc Mogul Comm Manager Problem

Dear friends I am having a strange problem with my HTC Mogul.

The Data Connection option in my Comm Manager is greyed out and it reads:

No data connection exists.

I have been unable to use Reliance NetConnect using either Sprint Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02 or Hetal's Hp-mogul-clean-20273-a.

I have tried it with the 3 cab files and all.

But nothing........

Pl help.

@devajit

It seems you have either not created or assigned the correct data connection. Because after loading the 3 cab files Netconnect and Mobileworld connections are automatically created. You may have deleted the Sprint Connection before assigning the default connection to RelMobileworld.

Pls ensure that u have followed the procedure properly for loading Sprint Original Rom and deleted the OTA Folder (if u found it) and also the HT_CM_Guardian file as per that topic. And also ensure u have loaded the 3 Reliance cabs file properly, before proceeding.

What u do now is to go to Start-Settings-Connections-Connections and see what connections are being displayed (let me know)

If none are displayed then click advanced-select networks-and here from top bar select RelMobileworld and you will be able to connect to internet.

For using Net Connect - select Rel NetConnect instead of Rel MobileWorld from the drop down box on the top bar. Then Click edit -edit -next (here u should see connection name as Rel NetConnect and modem will be cellular line but will be grayed)-next (here u should see #777)-and now here enter your user name and password as your 10 digit Reliance No. - Then Click Finish and u are done.

You will surely be able to connect to internet...

@devajit

It seems you have either not created or assigned the correct data connection. Because after loading the 3 cab files Netconnect and Mobileworld connections are automatically created. You may have deleted the Sprint Connection before assigning the default connection to RelMobileworld.

Pls ensure that u have followed the procedure properly for loading Sprint Original Rom and deleted the OTA Folder (if u found it) and also the HT_CM_Guardian file as per that topic. And also ensure u have loaded the 3 Reliance cabs file properly, before proceeding.

What u do now is to go to Start-Settings-Connections-Connections and see what connections are being displayed (let me know)

If none are displayed then click advanced-select networks-and here from top bar select RelMobileworld and you will be able to connect to internet.

For using Net Connect - select Rel NetConnect instead of Rel MobileWorld from the drop down box on the top bar. Then Click edit -edit -next (here u should see connection name as Rel NetConnect and modem will be cellular line but will be grayed)-next (here u should see #777)-and now here enter your user name and password as your 10 digit Reliance No. - Then Click Finish and u are done.

You will surely be able to connect to internet...

@Dhiraj

Start-Settings-Connections-Connections shows

Rel NetConnect

Add a new modem connection

Add a new VPN server connection

Set up my proxy server

Manage existing connections

When I click click advanced-select networks i get

Network Management

Programs that automatically connect to the internet should connect using:

Follwed by a drop-down box containing the entries

Rel MobileWorld

Reliance NetConnect

Reliance WAP

Reliance World

My Work Network

My ISP

I tried using Reliance NetConnect

with #777 as no. to be dialed and my 93xxx12345 no. as username and password

Domain left as blank

Advanced settings are all left at default.

Despite this I am unable to connect.

I am also unable to send sms. sms error cause code 64

I did the QPST thing to get rid of my roaming sign and sprint name display.

Did it screw up my phone?

I can make calls though.

Edited by kandissa

Something is wrong in the way u have loaded your ROM. Kindly Reload your ROM (after taking prior backup of your data/contacts). That should solve yr problem. I advise u load the latest Sprint ROM as per step by Step guide give in that topic.

And let me know what all settings u did in QPST, because u are supposed to load only the reliance.prl in the roam tab. Who did u procure the phone from, because Sadikk must have given with all other settings done.

Edited by dkaile

Something is wrong in the way u have loaded your ROM. Kindly Reload your ROM (after taking prior backup of your data/contacts). That should solve yr problem. I advise u load the latest Sprint ROM as per step by Step guide give in that topic.

And let me know what all settings u did in QPST, because u are supposed to load only the reliance.prl in the roam tab. Who did u procure the phone from, because Sadikk must have given with all other settings done.

I got it from sadik. i loaded the Sprint ROM RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.56.651.0_RS_3.42.02_SPCS2.04_PPST_0619_Ship.exe once again.

Still no sms. and no internet.

I had used the Reliance_prl_10-New.prl in QPST.

What all other settings are supposed to be given by sadik? do you know all reliance settings? pl let me know.

Contact Sadik.