Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@ksh@T

World Phone Offers Cable Broadband For Rs 95

INTERNET SERVICE provider, World Phone has announced an ambitious deal for the users, it will offer cable broadband service in Delhi and National Capital Region (NCR) for as low as Rs 95 per month.

To offer the service, World Phone has entered into agreement with television cable operators. The customers will get a speed of upto 256 kbps with a 200 MB data download limit, only for Rs 95 per month.

World Phone also has plans to offer unlimited plan, hourly plan and data limit based plan to suit user needs. It is likely that it will offer prepaid service using recharge vouchers from the cable operators.

Right now, the service will be available in select areas but the company plans to launch the broadband services soon in Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Kolkata very soon.

World Phone said that with the low price tag they will target a customer base of around 3000 in first three months.

Aditya Ahluwalia, chairman, World Phone said that the low price tag and quality of service will ensure a strong user base. Lower monthly commitment would be a strong and bold step by World Phone for enhancing broadband penetration in masses, he added.

He further said that World Phone has ushered a new era in communication by offering simple and dependable technology that will never let down the customer

SRC: merinews.com

^^^

This seems to be a great offer my dear friends.

Regards.

"Up to 256 kbps" will this come under broadband category?

95.00 @ month seems to be good, but in Kerala one of our cable TV networks gives net at an extra 50 perks. As per their words speed will be up to 2mbps and 150 MB limit. Not available in my town, so I ever used it.

Dear friends, there is a hidden thing which we are all ignored. For ex. BSNL gives basic home plan @150/month. up to 2mbps speed and 150 MB limit. After limit we have to pay 1.00 per MB. I noticed that when we are using speed will goes above stable 1 Mbps!!

Imagine the huge bill

200MB download limit !!!!

My opinion never go for Limited plans they **** pretty much...imagine you got internet at home and you cant even use it the way you want...cant download music/movies etc on top you cant even watch YOUTUBE !!!!

which is equal to not having internet...but ya if your a like the person who just checks his emails nd uses internet once in a blue moon this is for you.

200MB download limit !!!!

My opinion never go for Limited plans they **** pretty much...imagine you got internet at home and you cant even use it the way you want...cant download music/movies etc on top you cant even watch YOUTUBE !!!!

which is equal to not having internet...but ya if your a like the person who just checks his emails nd uses internet once in a blue moon this is for you.

I completely agree to above. Further I would like to add that in plans like these, the charges above the free limits are very high and the customer end up paying very high bill !!