Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Lg Launches Lotus Clamshell Cdma Handset For Sprint !

LG Launches Lotus Clamshell for Sprint

Most of you will probably wonder why I’ve written this piece of news, considering the handset in question - The LG Lotus - which is a CDMA device launched with Sprint with a contract plan. The reason is that it’s a flip phone like no other I’ve seen before. This clamshell handset opens up to a full QWERTY keypad with a rather unique fashion sense.

img_87241_lg_lotus_1.jpg

The LG Lotus is available in two color options - textured purple or satin black. It features stereo Bluetooth, a 2MP camera/camcorder and Wireless Backup for safekeeping your contact list in the event that the device is lost, stolen or damaged. Other features include integrated GPS, an external display with music control keys and a 176 x 220 pixel resolution and a large internal display with a 240 x 320 pixel resolution and 262k colors.

The Lotus also uses microSD cards in case users need to expand memory. For media purposes it has a full fledged media player and an FM radio.

img_87231_lg_lotus_3.jpg

Of course it’s quite unlikely that the handset will make it to this side of the Atlantic, but one can hope.

Courtesy : Tech2

Is it a smart phone or a normal multimedia phone?

I can easily get u, but u have to take care of unlocking part :)

Hii !

Guys but where is the macho in this mobile ! :P

Regards

Shyam