Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dapoedbyreliance

Got Rid Of Reliance

Today i got rid of my reliance postpaid connection by coverting to prepaid. Will use for validity period of 15 days and then its bye bye reliance for good!!!!

Dont feel bad about pending bills cause they deserve it!!!!

:angry::D:angry::(:D:D

LOL reliance deserve that because u used that? Reliance deserve that because they allowed u have that much out standing? Reliance deserve that because they let u have a chance to get rid of ur bills in installments? Reliance deserve that because they didn't took u to courts for not paying them as per ur commitment which u signed them with in ur CAF?

Or what is the reason for u saying that reliance deserve that?

This is the result of Free for all attitude. When you give it free ppl wont know the worth of it.

has ever reliance thought of the ppl who have always paid their bills in time and paid huge amount for handset as prepaid costmers getting for more than half cost.what will be the reward for those honest costmers ? has any one ever asked the chairman about that?

well interesting reactions of many people

jayant said:

LOL reliance deserve that because u used that? Reliance deserve that because they allowed u have that much out standing?
I never have any outstanding, i always pay my bill! yes for the past two months i did not pay! but not because i wanted to default, but because I decided not to. why? let me explain....

I was a dapo customer- so i could not do much about deficiencies in service from reliance besides complain to them.

Reliance deserve that because they didn't took u to courts for not paying them as per ur commitment which u signed them with in ur CAF?

In the CAF they agreed to provide me with service one of which was Rconnect. unfortunately if you these posts here and here you will see what my experience with reliance has been like. I am still waiting for the priority response which they promised me months back!!!! Just talk hot air and bull****!!! thats what reliance has been for me so far!!!!

Reliance deserve that because they didn't took u to courts for not paying them as per ur commitment which u signed them with in ur CAF?

In my opinion I should take them to court not the other way around.

I did email the chairman. After this my phone was promptly disconnected. Although i had no outstanding. The reason was that they supposedly had possesion of my phone, and i had to go to town hall etc etc to prove to them that i still had my phone and my service should be resumed. Why the **** should i do that? I have had better experince with BSNl and MTNL!!!!!!

Finally i had to use the influence of my companies telphones manager to get my service reactivated!!!

has ever reliance thought of the ppl who have always paid their bills in time and paid huge amount for handset as prepaid costmers getting for more than half cost.what will be the reward for those honest costmers ? has any one ever asked the chairman about that

I completely understand this!!! I was in the same category.

Thats why i advice all honest customers, (in which i include myself) to take advantage of this golden opportunity and be rid of this reliance mess forever.

Reliance Infocom is the wrong name the correct name should be Reliance InfoCON.

Its a great idea the reliance service- much better than Tata Indicom which i have also tried - but only if it works for you if you're lucky!!!!!