Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
yogeshkumar

Transferring Contacts From Nokia 6275 To Palm Treo 755

Can anyone please give software for transferring the contacts from Nokia 6275 to Palm Treo 755? It should transfer the numbers along with details. When i tried to backup the contacts, it is saved in nfb format.

Create a new profile in Outlook from Control Panel-Mail. Then Use Nokia PC Suite (Latest Version - download from web) to Synchronise contacts to Outlook to that profile. Then from Outlook sync via Palm Hot Sync to get the contacts into Treo 755p from that profile.

the most simplest way is to use bluetooth to trsnafer your contacts......i just paierd my treo and nokia 2865 and transferred all my contacts ........

also another alternative is to sync your phone in outlook thru pc suite .......now u get a csv file of your contacts .......now either u can convert it to pdb file and install thru hot sync or as dhiraj mentioned tranfer the csv thru again outlook profile

Edited by mufaddal_km

Create a new profile in Outlook from Control Panel-Mail. Then Use Nokia PC Suite (Latest Version - download from web) to Synchronise contacts to Outlook to that profile. Then from Outlook sync via Palm Hot Sync to get the contacts into Treo 755p from that profile.

Thank you friends. I have transferred my contacts to Palm after taking some risk. But Firstname and the last name changed. Hence i need to change it manually.

you can do it by mapping fields, no need to do it manually. Or export in csv and change header. Create new profile in outlook, import and sync again. Remember to delete all contact from handset before resync.

i cant understand one thing y to make matters more complicated ......if u r just trying to transfer ur contacts from nokia 6275 ( only their mobile numbers) .....then both phones have bluetooth....just transfer them in one go simply by pairing them ...

.use outlook when u have many of ur contacts on outlook biut not on ur phone or u have something more in contact field than just mobile numbers

^^^

I think he has already stated in the 1st post that he wants to transfer the details also, so he must be having other fields also for transfer.