Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@ksh@T

Nokia 2608 Cdma Phone Announced

Wondering where all the new low-end Nokia CDMA phones have gone? So am I, but I’ve managed to get wind of the latest one that’s been announced, the Nokia 2608.

The Nokia 2608 is nothing short of unremarkable. It seems the only thing about it that will catch anyone’s attention is its color: fuchsia with a pink stripe dead center (though it will also be available in silver with green and black with blue).

nokia-2608.jpg

It really is just a simple CDMA handset that functions as a handheld device to handle your calls and SMS. It will also function as a modem, FM radio, voice recorder, flashlight, and mobile organizer.

It is expected to be released during the first quarter of 2009 in select markets outside the US, at a still unspecified price. See it in detail in the gallery posted below.

nokia-2608-3.jpg

nokia-2608-2.jpg

[vIa: unviredview]

^^^

The mobile seems to be good my dear friends, but Camera is missing from the handset. It could catch up sales if this device got a camera also.

Regards.

Wondering where all the new low-end Nokia CDMA phones have gone? So am I, but I’ve managed to get wind of the latest one that’s been announced, the Nokia 2608.

@honest thats why there is the senntence in the Beginning

^^^

Dear Akshat, so what if it is a low-end handset. Still it could have atleast VGA camera.

You can compare this with LG RD6100 with VGA Camera.

Regards.