Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saurav

Unlock Gtran

for lg 2030 ASC hv unlocking software loading from pc to mobile software does anyone has to link to any such software for GTran

for lg 2030 ASC hv unlocking software loading from pc to mobile software does anyone has to link to any such software for GTran

13533[/snapback]

Hi

The unlocking S/W is available at all ASC's Of GTRAN

13533[/snapback]

Hi

14856[/snapback]

my idea was to hv this software in my PC. In Punjab and chandigarh there is no ASC of GTran

14856[/snapback]

my idea was to hv this software in my PC. In Punjab and chandigarh there is no ASC of GTran

14874[/snapback]

Maybe Vikas can get the s/w from GTRAN ASC closest to him and then mail it to ppl who need it via the downloads section of the site.

Vikas if u could get the s/w for members, then that shall be cool!

Maybe Vikas can get the s/w from GTRAN ASC closest to him and then mail it to ppl who need it via the downloads section of the site.

14879[/snapback]

Hi

To use the S/W You need a Serial cable and that cable is available only at ASC's. If you are havong problem in Chandigarh, Go to nearest WW. They will try to give u a standby till the time the lock of your handset is opened and send back to you.

14879[/snapback]

Hi

To use the S/W You need a Serial cable and that cable is available only at ASC's. If you are havong problem in Chandigarh, Go to nearest WW. They will try to give u a standby till the time the lock of your handset is opened and send back to you.

14885[/snapback]

Making a serial data cable is a simple job. In B.Tech. I did a project on optical data cable for mobile. I just need one circuit diagram I will construct it myself. You just provide one circuit diagram using RS 232 or simply the pin diagram for the port at the phone input.

If not possible then no problem I will make it myself.

But you please provide me unlocking software.