Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vkat

Poor Ril Cc

Lately I contacted CC using e-mail...check yourself

My 1st e-mail :-

Dear Sirs,

This is more then a year now and we fail to understand why there is no good handset with RIL since long? The last Good Handset was Nokia 6265 and I am having the same. The same is on your website but vanished from market as well as from all web worlds. Can you please let us know if there will be any good handset from Nokia as good as 6265 is going to come? We have tried all others "Samsung, LG & Moto but they are nothing more then junk. As far as Blackberry and HTC is concern they are way over priced and not value for money.

Sir, we have already wasted more then Rs. 50,000 on other then Nokia handsets and not ready to waste more money for trials. Hence, Please do not suggest anything else then Nokia.

If RIL is not coming out with some Nokia handset in compare to 6265 we are sorry but we will be forced to opt for some other GSM mobile services against our wishes.

For your information we are having 6 Postpaid and 1 Prepaid mobiles and 2 landlines of RIL.

Waiting for your quick and prompt reply. Please do not ask to call at *222 or *333 as they are nothing more then puppets.

PS: If you can provide us New Box pack Nokia 6265 please arrange to send 3 New Handsets we will pay online.

Thank you

1st reply from CC
Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding Handset issue, please note that for the details of handset available with us we request you to kindly visit the below mentioned URL:

http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communications/Handset/mobile.jsp

Yours sincerely,

My 2nd e-mail
Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your quick and prompt reply. As per your given URL I found that Nokia 6265 is available with RIL. Please let me know from where I can buy these handsets? I will be highly obliged.

2nd Reply from CC
Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding Handset issue, we request you to visit the nearest Reliance Communication outlet, one of our executives will assist you there for the same.

Please find the list of Reliance Communication outlet attached herewith for your ready reference.

Yours sincerely,

My 3rd mail
Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I was not expecting this reply in e-mail. So, either you have not gone through my first e-mail or you are also a dummy like *222 and *333 support. Hence, I am writing once again in Bold letter to make you understand.

NO NOKIA HANDSET IS AVAILABLE AS GOOD AS 6265 SINCE PAST ONE YEAR OR SO ON ANY OF THE WEBWORLD IN INDIA.

IF AVAILABLE (AS YOU SUGGESTED) PLEASE LET ME KNOW A SPECIFIC CONFIRMED PLACE I CAN BUY 6265 OR HIGHER NOKIA HANDSET.

Sorry, but I can not be more clear then above. Looking forward to hear from you. Please do write after confirming all details.

Its around 10 day now and no reply

I think I should opt for some other GSM as RIL seems to be wastage of money. Thank you for suggesting other handsets. I have gone through many but all r of no use for me.

Waiting for your suggestions friends.

^^^

dear Vipul,

Regarding new nokia handset models you need to check with nokia customer care and not with reliance..

if u need new or used 6265 try in Rimweb buy or sell bazaar..

Cdma will die very soon. No use trying and wasting money and that too with rcom. My suggestion to you is to go gsm and take some good cellco 's connections. The replies you have received also are an indicator of the low level of cc in rcom. I also received a call from cc in response to my mail to cmo and the dumb cc told me to visit the nearest ww for all assistance. All i had asked for was prepaid stv's and offers. *333 always is in a hurry to disconnect calls.

For your info, even nokia is not interested in developing any new handsets for cdma, reasons are very obvious and documented elsewhere on this forum. No use calling them at all. Although their dispute with qualcomm is over more than a year back, no new CDMA handset has been made available as yet.

I am also waiting for mnp to come in and then i will quit rcom for good for all my connections.

Edited by KumaarShah

@Srinivasan I tried Nokia as well as Bazar here but of no use.

@Shah Thank you for your advice I am also started feeling that right now RCOM is of no use. We are wasting our money.

Sorry but I am more worried about this Great Forum I do not want to see all hard work gone wasted.

Morel: I should quit and go for GSM ASAP.

@ Vkat hey Rcom belongs to Reliance ADAG and not RIL.

Just to improve our knowledge....

Dear Sadikk, Thank you for upgrading me. Sorry but, for me RIL & RCOM are one of the same thing and I am talking about Reliance Mobiles. So, please stop advising like CC.

Friends : I received 2 more e-mail asking foolish questions like to whom I have been contacting at what date time etc etc... I think its high time to retain Reliance Mobile anymore. So, sorry but Im leaving Reliance and switching over to Airtel.

PS: in every e-mail I have been told that they (CC) unable to contact me on my mobile. And when I asked details of calls they gone mum HaHaHa.

Anyhow, I still respect hardwork behind this great community but sorry as I am no more interested in Reliance Mobiles I left nothing to carry on here. But, I will keep visiting with hope and good wishes for this community :)

^^^ Ok but keep your options open for non-mobile communication.