Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Hi,

I have downloaded PDFViewer0.03.2 on my PC, Can somebody tell me the procedure to install it on my iphone.

Also how can I upload *.dat files on the iphone, i believe for this, some converter is required, pls suggest.

Regards,

Umesh

Dear umesh,

Head towards iclarified.com and gain some basic knowledge about iPhone. It's the best site to learn about iPhone !

Edited by saurabh159

to load files to iphone directly they should be in .ipa format

.dat files need to be ssh to the iphone using wifi ....

by the way if u want cracked apps from app store just visit appulo.us u will get all apps from app store for free

if u want free third party apps like irealsms and others just add xsellize repository in cydia

any further help u can post here

Hi,

I don't have wifi, but gprs connection, is it possible to upload file through gprs or through PC via Itunes etc.

Pls if someone could tell step by step procedure, that will be great.

Dear umesh,

Head towards iclarified.com and gain some basic knowledge about iPhone. It's the best site to learn about iPhone !

Thanks Saurabh,

this site is really great, can u help me with few more sites/forum for iphone help...

Dear umesh,

Thanks Saurabh,

this site is really great, can u help me with few more sites/forum for iphone help...

go to xsellize forums for all hacking /modding iphone techniques

to load files to iphone directly they should be in .ipa format

.dat files need to be ssh to the iphone using wifi ....

by the way if u want cracked apps from app store just visit appulo.us u will get all apps from app store for free

if u want free third party apps like irealsms and others just add xsellize repository in cydia

any further help u can post here

Hi,

I don't have wifi connection, can u pls tell how to install iphone applications from PC to iphone (version 2.2.1) with itunes or through soome other software via usb?

I have downloded some software such as PDF viewer, it gets downloaded with ZIP files, whats my next step should be after i connect my iphone to pc?

to install apps from app store u dont necessarily need wifi .

just go to itunes store and then app store ....once u download apps u can directly get on ur device ....

to get any cracked app store application go here

http://appulo.us/appdb/

donwload the ipa file for any application ...then add the ipa file in applications in itunes and then just sync ur device ,,,,

to download apps from cydia on ur pc use ifunbox /cyder

try to get ipa files for easier installation ...

for ssh wifi is the only better option