Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amit.shippie

Help With Samsung Raaga

hiii all,

i hv a problem with my handset.....currently i m using samsung raga with tata indicom.... but now i want to use it with reliance....is there any method to use it with reliance..

its a ruim based handset.......plzz help

^^^

your query will be attended by a techie soon. stay connnected.. :)

^^^

your query will be attended by a techie soon. stay connnected.. :)

thanks

If you have bought this set from Tata Store, probably they are network locked. Same thing applicable if you would have bought from Reliance Store. They insert a unique code in the handset which locks the phone on their network who has inserted it. If you have purchased it from Samsung Store and it certifies that it is network free (like it happens with Blackberry or IPhone both locked and unlocked versions are available) then just remove the UIM of Tata and insert the UIM of Reliance. It should work.

If you have bought this set from Tata Store, probably they are network locked. Same thing applicable if you would have bought from Reliance Store. They insert a unique code in the handset which locks the phone on their network who has inserted it. If you have purchased it from Samsung Store and it certifies that it is network free (like it happens with Blackberry or IPhone both locked and unlocked versions are available) then just remove the UIM of Tata and insert the UIM of Reliance. It should work.

i bought it fm tata store......cant we unlock it

I need the same solution for tata indicom samsung superhero. want to use it on reliance.

c'mon techie.....why there is no reply.....

if its not possible then plz tell us...