Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
riya.hope

6235 Mms/ Sms Transfer

Hi,

I m having nokia 6235 cdma handset and data cable, can I transfer mms/sms to pc/laptop??which driver will work?

pls give any solution...... :(

Hi,

I m having nokia 6235 cdma handset and data cable, can I transfer mms/sms to pc/laptop??which driver will work?

Nokia 6265 is a S40 phone, so transferring of mms/sms to computer is not possible from this phone. Alternatively, you can save the contents of your mms to the phone/ card memory, and then transfer the same to your comp.

Hope that helps.

Edited by ajay12dude

Riya is talking abt 6235 not about 6265.

Hi,

Nokia 6265 is a S40 phone, so transferring of mms/sms to computer is not possible from this phone. Alternatively, you can save the contents of your mms to the phone/ card memory, and then transfer the same to your comp.

Hope that helps.

^^^

AFAIK, It is not that S40 matters, what matters is the hardware is not supported by Nokia for SMS/MMS transfer to memory card or computer for CDMA.

BTW, S40 phones for GSM supports transfer of SMS/MMS to memory card/computer. Correct me if wrong....

Any Nokia CDMA phone 6235/6265/6275 or any model for that matter will not support transfer of SMS/MMS.

Hi,

Hi. Are you still searching for the solution?!

There is a software called "Oxygen Phone Manager" which can transfer almost everything in your Nokia 6235 handset to PC/laptop.

http://www.oxygensoftware.com/en/products/opm2/

http://www.oxygensoftware.com/en/phones/default.asp?ID=192

Hope this helps.