Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dhullazaran

Lost My Htc Mogul

my HTC Mogul, got theft on 4th July 2009 from BKC, Mumbai area.

Please find the ESN no is:-

ESN DEC: 05413795***

you will find this number if you remove the battery. Please if any of you guys find the handset please let me know. The Mogul which i had bought was hard earn money. and it pains alot when some this kind of thing happens.

Please RIMWEB i require you help to find the handset.

there was no need to edit the esn

the esn that zaran has posted is not the reliance esn ...its the original sprint esn which is printed on the box .

most probably if person try to crack it asearch the internet will try to contact me...

u remove this post.... else he will find this here...

I caught my BB 8130 which got theft in go air while going goa last year... I got call from goa saying he need help to crack it... and as soon as he sent me handset i recognize it and gave him details and never receive his call again...... though he told me he is just a mobile shop owner and searched internet and found my number...

^^^

i have told zaran the same thing today

the group who stole his handset might come to this forum or will contact one of us ...

:previous::previous:

Then it will be the same case for mine ..also .........even my Treo was theft from pune ........ & i guess for sure that f*** guy might have come to this form only for cracking .........

dhullazaran

I also understand dude ..how its pinches when something bought from hard earned money gets lost ........ :'( :'( :'(