Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shailen87

Query about Free Std Calling Packs And Std Sms Packs

HI friends. Really need ur help. So pls help me..

First of all i want to know which is the better one to take:-

1. Reliance GSM

or

2.Reliance CDMA

And then tell me if i want to make free unlimited STD calls to any reliance mobile which are the packs.. Free unlimited i.e. 24hours. ?

And had one more query, wat is all about tht on net calling and off net calling. Pls explain me.. Pls reply as soon as possible.. Waiting for ur reply egarly..

HI friends. Really need ur help. So pls help me..

First of all i want to know which is the better one to take:-

1. Reliance GSM

or

2.Reliance CDMA

And then tell me if i want to make free unlimited STD calls to any reliance mobile which are the packs.. Free unlimited i.e. 24hours. ?

And had one more query, wat is all about tht on net calling and off net calling. Pls explain me.. Pls reply as soon as possible.. Waiting for ur reply egarly..

Hi......

as your requirement is unlimited STD so you are having only option is CDMA, right now reliance GSM is not offering unlimited on net std , they are having night std from 11 pm to 6 am

you can go for 770 postpaid plan in this you will be getting all over india rcdma call free

rgsm all over india free calls

and smart bihar/jharkhand & MP/ chattisgarh call free

one thing more you visit to ww(reliance store) and ask about 440 unlimited plan, the WW people are easily managing 440 plans and they will charge u sumwhere arung 1500-2000 (delhi its easily managable)

plus the voice clearity and call connectivity of RCDMA if far far better than RGSM

any day i would prefer RCDMA to RGSM. It is a tried and tested network unlike the GSM which is still in testing phase

defenitely the network quality, call connectuvity and voice clearity of RCDMA is superb..

one gets continous coverage on highway and rail routes....

whereas RGSM is nowhere near to this