Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rgeslm

Reliance Gsm Gprs Settings For Lg Cookie

Hello,

is anyone using the LG Cookie with reliance GSM postapid? If yes, please guide me on how to set GPRS, MMS, WAP etc on the phone. I was trying to use the guide existing in the forum, but the options in the Cookie are a lil different. I have tried to contact CC over the past 4 days....no use...they say they would send the setting thru sms...but nothing at all till now. Please help out..

Hello,

Is anyone using the MICROMAX MMX 300G USB MODEM for GPRS and 3G. Please post their experience if any.

Thanks and regards

Babulu

@rgeslm,

Complain to CC 4 to 5 times and talk a bit strongly. Then they will put you onto someone senior, who will sort out your problems. It took them 2.5 months to give me settings for my N81 and SE W660i phones. A complete set of nincompoops are there in RCOM CC. You cannot get any better service from these jokers. I am waiting till my balance is finished and then I will dump both my RGSM SIMs into the Bay of Bengal and get rid of such lowly services....

in airtel when ever you change handset system will identify handset model and send mobile office, waped and mms settings smsment automaticall. Into gsm usually sim contains all access ppoints. Reliance do not do the same?

In my Nokia 2626, I received all settings automatically without any problem and whenever I change sim and then reinsert Reliance sim, I once again receive all settings... Must be some particular problem with your phone.....

Also I am not facing any connectivity issues... I am quite satisfied with Reliance GSM...