Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Activation Date, Method Of Activation

Which date will be counted as my activation date?

Date on which I purchased or date of CV or date on which CAF is locked or the date on which I make first call?

Actually I have purchased two Corporate GSM connectios with Premium NUmbers. It has been told to me that Premium number will be provided to me with in 10 days. If I do not make any call or do not even insert them in my handset once till required number is provided. Will I be charged rental for that period.

Which date will be counted as my activation date?

Date on which I purchased or date of CV or date on which CAF is locked or the date on which I make first call?

Actually I have purchased two Corporate GSM connectios with Premium NUmbers. It has been told to me that Premium number will be provided to me with in 10 days. If I do not make any call or do not even insert them in my handset once till required number is provided. Will I be charged rental for that period.

second one.

CAF is locked or the date, then verification takes place

then after positive verifiaction activation happen.

So I will be charged rentals even for period without Premium Numbers.

yes your rental will start the day the caf is done av positive .... as in gsm no *228 is required ...

So I will be charged rentals even for period without Premium Numbers.

once caf report positive, u will be allocated number, be it 3rd day, 5th or 9th.

hen ur rent start.

How much time does it normally take for a Premium Number to be assigned for a corporate customer.

once they the There headoffice release that No for allocation it takes maximum 1 day to give you the premimum no