Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
subra

Gtran - Incoming Call

When there is an incoming call in a gtran set (while speaking on the first call) the phone beeps thrice, and the no. flashes. However if U DO NOT PICK UP the 2nd call, it vanishes! after that there is no trace of that call - neither in the received call list or in the missed call list. Any solutions please?

i have not had this problem with my earlier Nokia handsets.......or even a LG handset

yes dude i have faced the same problem, there is no way to trace this call, u have to make sure u see it when it beeps otherwise it is gone forever

I have also experienced same. It happens when phone has been kept switched on for longer periods. Restart the phone it helps.

You trusted Reliance so you have to bear these bugs. When you opt for RIM with a handset of higher cost you get handset bugs as a reward. Only way to get this solved is upgrade to new handset with new bugs or opt out of RIM.

I am unable to even answer any call which is on hold. Some body plase tell me how to. And yes, I too am facing the same problem.

garg can u pls give more details regarding ur problem