Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kesav

Bsnl's Edge/gprs Rates Revised

Where is the tariff reduction, Kesav? They have hiked it. It is a big blow for me. I'm using the unlimited plan, now I'll be charged more. So bad!

Yes dude... this shows increase in rentals... How is it decrease in GPRS?EDGE rates.??

crap..i was using that unlimited plan,it will now cost me 250rs..a 50rs hike !! Its about time to switch over to docomo..

crap..i was using that unlimited plan,it will now cost me 250rs..a 50rs hike !! Its about time to switch over to docomo..

Hey Kunal wats the speed ur getting, i am planning to use it with my BB 8830.

unreasonable...

now what... lets do a comparative for all gprs/edge plans here and decide...

Please follow the below link for comparison between TATA Docomo and BSNL.

http://telecomtalk.info/tata-docomo-versus-bsnl-gprs/18118/

As for as default plan(without any rental) is concerned, Reliance leads with 50p/MB which is better than BSNL's 3p/10KB(=Re.3/MB)

As for as unlimited plan(without FUP) is concerned, still BSNL leads with Rs. 249 which is better than Reliance's Rs.299

Hey Kunal wats the speed ur getting, i am planning to use it with my BB 8830.

take my advice mate dont go for it..m getting speeds of 5-6 kBps during daytime and at night its arnd 15-18kBps. The speeds arent constant many a times it myt b less than 1kBps :Decepcionado: I saw the docomo speeds posted in one of the other threads and there speed of 30kBps is mentioned.I bought a docomo sim immediately..m still not able to check its speed,kinda very busy. As soon as i'll b free i'll check the speed for docomo also.

Edited by Kunal Hemrajani