Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
harismahesh

Htc Touch Pro 2 - No Reviews Yet !

My Big B is also using TP2! Even I think its pretty slow as compared to Hero! as well as bulky!

My vote is to Hero any day!

I highly agree, using Hero was the worst time I had, gave it away to my dad winko.gif .

i fail to comprehend your confined knowledge. with due regard to your expertise.

tell whoever you have seen using tp2 to upgrade to the latest rom available across the globe.

let me add dear that touch flo 3d was long ago quit by users everywhere to more advanced Sense UI 2.1 & 2.5

Also to add even the original carriers are using windows mobile 6.5 now.

Touch flow 3d was shunned with windows mobile 5 only.

For any amateur user on windows mobile let me inform once again. windows by microsoft has been sluggish

on every platform even on pcs. only with the dawn of windows 7 are we seeing some improvements but for

starters there is a very popular application called HTC clean RAM which is a must for windows mobile to

get rid of the so called sluggishness.

its seems you guys have not even tweaked ever with the windows running on your desktop, you have to always

tweak your OS to get optimum performance.

as far as the new baby android is concerend, you must know that

the hero is not equipped with a proximity sensor, so it won't lock the screen when you hold it up to your ear during phone calls

where as tp2 has it. and you tell me that i have not used it but you have used both.

how would you justify not being able to upgrade it to the latest and much updated android version 2

instead of being stuck on 1.5 which hero has. the poor battery life in comparison to tp2. the lack of world phone

capability so you dont remain stuck just on cdma even after spending so much. what do you do when you system memory

reaches its limit and you still have more things to install. i guess probably you guys never even install 3rd party

apps.

guys no personal grudge but you seem to be newbies to me as far using smartphones is concerened. i know the looks have

all the jazz but we arnt ladies. if you are tech savvy hero with such limitations cant suffice. its still is in its

developing stage. there's no syncing software to help you manage and transfer your music. As it is right now, you

have to use the old drag-and-drop method using the USB cable. It'd also be great to have a file manager so we could

more easily find files from our SD card.

if you regret having used tp2, contact me for possibilities beyond your imagination. things you can put to use.

Cheers

Ya i see my dad (gave mine after being sick of it) cursing the Hero day in and day out, ya Android 2.5 s**ks big time and can we please let this forum be for TP2 and not Hero hyping.

Edited by Hellangelo