2 mp camera

audio player

1000 mAh battery

fm radio

video record n play

expandable memory upto 4 gb .

no card comes with set

Edited by supernova

has anybody bought this fone ? can anybody write review on its features especially the 8 hrs continuous talk time claimed by the company due to the new energy efficient Qualcomm chipset ? internet usage, speed, etc ?

The new price in Mumbai seems to be around Rs. 3000.

first post edited . price again revised to 2800 .. my friends are using this phone ... no problem

^^^

As this phone is OMH, is EVDO working or only 1x ?

1 x only i think .. as they wud have written evdo on box otherwise

Supernova - Can you ask your friends about the energy efficiency of 8 hrs talk time claimed by the company ? As CDMA phones are normally not that energy efficient, I was quite impressed by this one.. I just wanted to double check as this is Fly and not a regular brand like Samsung or Nokia.. In fact in CDMA, even these bigger brands failed in the battery life parameter..

BTW, is there any handset from Fly or from Samsung/LG/Moto which has EVDO, decent battery life and of course in this price range (Rs. 3000)? I am not looking for Chinese or re-branded chinese craps even though Fly itself is sort of like that..

he is not mobile friendly types . he just have moderate usuage of i/c o/g and he says it lasts 1 day full .....

evdo least price in reliance goes samsung metro tv for 6100

Lg disconnect CDMA phone? ii searching for 1 to 1500/- range =1200/- is my target:) What about micromax or Karbonn? is there is any enery efficiency in this range!

Edited by invisiblebond

lg is good in this range

go for it

In my experience 'fly' brand phones are not good. About 2 years back I bought fly V80i DUO (CDMA+GSM) phone for Rs 4800. It was the worst phone I used (and also I seen) in my life. The phone restarts (turning OFF and then turning ON automatically) every 3 to 6 hours, and sometimes the phone hangs lighting up the display and key pad with out any response to any key and we have to remove the battery to exit the situation. The start up tone of the phone was an irritating loud music and when the phone restarts in the night every one sleeping will wake up. The start up tone can not be turned off and it will ring even when the phone is in silence mode. The phone's ear piece speaker volume was very low and unclear,so we can't hear any thing in noisy area and requires to turn on loud speaker.There was some volume in the loud speaker, but due to the unclear and hazy sound (even in CDMA to CDMA call) there is no use with the loud speaker. And the phone was very slow including dialing, i.e. suppose we are dialing the number 9, it takes a bit of second to display the number 9 after dialing; and when dialing a 10 digit number in hurry only a 3 or 5 digits are entered without sequence. Also the phone was very poor in signal reception and will not show range in fringe areas. The things I found good was light weight and slim phone, rubber like body cover so will not slip from hand or fall from a jerking table and can keep in a moving vehicle's seat. Battery was only 800 Milli ampere hours but will last for 2 days with 2 SIMs active.