Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arieshatechie

Nokia 6265 Battery Discharge problem

Hi,

Guys I have bought a used Nokia 6265 and the issue is it has a Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery works for maximum 9 hours I tried

a new battery still same however I don't make much calls with it still it discharges after 9 hours exactly, if I make more calls it the batery drains much more earlier... please help

^ To the best of my knowledge Nokia 6265 comes with BL-6C..am still having 6265 with BL-6C & it gives standby of 24+ hrs & Talk Time of 4-5 hrs. (moderate use..)

Edited by aalok

ya it has a 6C.. n worked well.. though had long b4:GirandoOjos:

I also have an issue with msg does not store more than 90 messages and I dont have an option to back it up as well can anybody help please

Hi,

Guys I have bought a used Nokia 6265 and the issue is it has a Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery works for maximum 9 hours I tried

a new battery still same however I don't make much calls with it still it discharges after 9 hours exactly, if I make more calls it the batery drains much more earlier... please help

Dude!!! It is good you have it atleast till 9 hrs. Mine, the same model (6265) drains very quickly not even 6 hrs and if constantly on web / call then drains within 2 hrs. I am very happy atleast you get backup till 9 hours.