Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kesav

Cookie Zip - LG RD 510

Hi,

Just bought a LG510 and I'm going to need some help for broadband net from veterans like u all.

Have got the OMH simcard, 2 bars r showing(EV and 1X) but still cannot go out of R world(no other websites open except R world).And when r world does open 2 bars revert to 1(ie only 1X shows).

I am a prepaid user and have not yet subscribed to any data services(broadband or otherwise) coz I wanted to check whether internet works at all or not(without evdo speed) at regular per MB rates. It is not working, should I still go and buy the Rs 250 voucher for 300Mb/one month (broaband type) or first get basic inernet to work (basic type w/o bband)?

This phone's browser s**ks so is there any way to install a third party app like opera mini etc? How does one get to the 'hidden menu' of the browser(where to input 159753) as u all were discussing?

Also this phone does not seem to support Java MIDP so how/where to get some good free games, apps ? Nothing is for gratis on the LG website.

I am interested in this LG phone.

I have gone through this thread from the beginning. However I feel that the followings are the shortcomings:

- Difficult to move number to OMH

- Difficult to enable evdo data plan

- No opera mini

- No horizontal browsing

- No support for 3rd part Apps

- No Java

Also I am not clear, what are the options for data plans for prepaid and postpaid customers.