Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ani_meher

Need A Motorcycle Jacket Armour From Usa

I am planning to buy a motorcycle jacket and a pair of CE armour from US, as I don't like the local stuff available here. But none of my friend is in US right now. If anyone/anyone's friend is coming from US and ready to do this favour, I will pay him additional 1000rs for his help :)

Anyone interested?

EDIT: Please see the new post at the end! Jacket is already here!

Edited by ani_meher

why to pay member ship fees to them ?

that to only for one jacket.

@Ani Let me know the info i asked. will help u out.

If you have a Citibank card, you can use borderlinx.com.

This service is provided by Citibank where you get 2 address (with phone number) - 1 in US and 1 in UK.

You buy your stuff from eBay/amazon/from anybody and they will deliver it in India. You can take an estimate even before buying the stuff that how much they will charge you for shipping/custom.

I have used them and found amazing. :clap:

Just use their standard shipping (even if you use express shipping, it will take more or less same time).

Regards,

MG

Ani

A friend of mine would be coming from US. I can request him to get ur stuff.. provided, you buy the stuff online and have it delivered at his address in the US

I shall PM you the shipping address if you confirm

Guys, I need an URGENT help, I hope some brother here will be able to help me. I am going to Leh on 28 Aug with wife. I have already got 2 jackets for each of us. One problem is, the shoulder and elbow protectors are completely broken by rain in my jacket, and I need to replace them. No one in India is selling them :( I gave 1000rs extra for the jacket to be brought here, but this is a small item, costing only 1500 shipped in US, and paying 2500 for them is bit costly :( Can someone in US or having contacts please bring this over? Its a small package, measuring no more than maybe 250-500 gms.