Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jithesh405

Grapes-Cdma+Gsm-Qwerty Keypad Phone

More good news for BB type Qwerty loving CDMA users !!!

Grapes CDMA GSM or GSM GSM

Source

Grapes Mobile has announced the launch of its latest mobile dual SIM QWERTY keyboard laden handset, the CG 888 in India.

The CG 888, according to the company, is India's first QWERTY keypad phone that comes with two dual SIM options - CDMA + GSM or GSM + GSM. This essentially means that besides a GSM SIM (900/1800 MHz) in one of the two available SIM slots, users have the option of inserting either a GSM SIM (900/1800 MHz) or CDMA SIM (800 MHz) in the second SIM slot. Grapes Mobile adds that mobile users in the country never had this feature on a phone with a QWERTY keypad and comparable features. The brand is targeted at the urban, tech-savvy college and office going youth between 16 and 35 years of age besides all those who are young at heart. The phone will be launched in the metros and mini-metro cities initially along with all SEC A and B class towns.

The CG 888 is is Facebook ready phone and also connects to Yahoo and MSN for social networking and instant messaging. Other features include a 2-inch QCIF screen with 65K colours, 1.3 MP camera, web camera, 1500 mAH battery. It comes with a memory card slot and supports up to 2GB of memory. It is fairly multimedia capable with support for MP3/MP4 and 3GP formats of audio and video content. Apart from these, there is an FM radio, built-in speaker, and a 2.5mm audio jack for stereo earphones, motion sensor, WAP support, Bluetooth 1.2, Java, USB charging, large SMS storage, MMS capability, support for multiple languages besides games and utilities like calendar, calculator, alarm, world clock, stop watch, currency converter etc.

The CG 888 is priced at Rs. 4,999 (MRP) and comes with a year's warranty as well.

111471_picture040.jpg

^^^

One more chines Cr@p !!:Riendo:

Crazy brand name ..!!

Now u'll see Banana, Potato brands !!! :rofl_200::Contento::rofl_200:

Infact you will be amazed to see the number of brands being launched in the dual sim segment. All are chinese phones with some crazy names. even reliance also endorses a chinese brand Coolpad, one of the worst phones ever released in CDMA. By seeing the price it all targets the entry level Mobile users. Few of them seems to be good like Karbon, Micromax, Max, etc.

Jithesh if u want to burn ur hands with chinese handset

DO try & put ur reviews on the forum for these chinese handsets, So it can help low end users

:previous: @ Parin,

I have already burnt by fingers in my last experience with Coolpad & Spice which is again a chinky phone. I was just sharing a news and I will never be a promoter of low end chinese phones..Coolpad & Spice CDMA was a disaster and I add them in the same league above.Till date I have only got good experience with Nokia phones (CDMA or GSM). planning to buy a BB or Palm which I feel is better among the lot after reading the reviews here. :GirandoOjos:

My Friend had bought Spice CDMA

in 5 month phone was not working, Signal Problem

& never repaired by the company when it was in warranty

Now it;s in the showacase of my friend

Kids play with it

Dont take my comments on mind

Edited by parin

Hmmm.....After Lemon Mobiles, Berry Mobiles its now GRAPES Mobile. :Sorprendido:

Waiting for Papaya, Chikoo, Mango, Pineapple MOBILES. :Contento:

^^^

One more you left BANANA Mobiles

banana-phone.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all,

This is my first post. The forum is very interesting and I read posts daily. Im using Spice C810 for more than 1 1/2 yrs now. It is perfect. No issues. Now I want to change HS. I saw a dual sim QWERTY HS in ebay Gfone G588. It seems to have all the features I want.Im interested in it. Anybody using this set? Any suggestions?

One more!! but real untrue.

Kya Bat hai fruits ki acchi demand hai

If anyone needs a proper GSM/CDMA dual phone, the best option is Samsung Duos (W259) @ around 6500

How come everyone forgot about Apple :P

Ya man everybody have forgotten

The Great Brand

APPLE

ha ha ha

:errrr: i think its high time for me now to change my signature.. i've to add grapes & lemon too... :Decepcionado:

Hmmm......iss thread ki toh lag gayee.....VATT ! :rofl_200:

Ab mobiles ki baat ho rahi hai toh.....how can we forget the great Mobile Operator......ORANGE ! :)