Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FlirtBoy

Micromax C350- Browser Not Working. Any Help?

Hi...

After a lot of confusion and research I bought Micromax c350 thinking that my main requirement for browser and java apps will be fulfilled.

But even after 2 days I am not able to use the browser which always says " Page can not be displayed"

I have bought a new OMH sim for this which was activated by Reliance web world. The voice call is OK but no data transfer.

As per Reliance CC, they dont have anything to tell regarding Micromax C 350 and told me to contact micromax...though one executive told me that there is some ongoing problem with data connection so if my handset is showing 1x icon(which it is showing) then the problem will be resolved soon.

Though I am able to use this phone as modem and connect to internet using my laptop(NetConnect), and also if I use same OMH sim in my nokia 6265 the browser works fine.

Micromax CC also have no clue and they are asking if I have received any settings from reliance?? They have advised me to visit their service centre once.

If anybody have any clue for this problem ,plz suggest

thanx

^^^

It is 1x phone so 1x symbol is shown, also have you entered your user name and passoword ? its in browser advance options.

also for connecting your phone to pc for data, please read page no 30-31-32 in manual.

online manualHERE

^^^

It is 1x phone so 1x symbol is shown, also have you entered your user name and passoword ? its in browser advance options.

also for connecting your phone to pc for data, please read page no 30-31-32 in manual.

online manualHERE

Hi Hitesh

There is no field in Advance browser options to fill in user name and password. The field "remember password" you are referring to is to save passwords for the sites visited and not for the connection.

Also as i mentioned i am able to use the handset for internet connectivity on my laptop. I am just not able to use the mobile internet.

There is nothing specific in manual as well :(

Thanx

Well the browser started working once and then dead again.

After lot of hopeless talks with CC ppl I used my OMH card in a samsung Metro and tried to use mobile internet. At first instance it declared network down..After 3-4 tries and restarts it finally opened the websites. Then i inserted the card in my micromax and volla...it started working..

Well browser and other network related java applications worked for almost 1 day and now again its gone to the dead stage.

Could it be the problem with Reliance net server which is actually down. Anybody using OMH card & handset(corby) and mobile internet can plz confirm??

I have subscribed for default plan 50p/mb...Is there any validity in terms of time frame? If it is the case then atleast wap.rcom.co.in which is rworld should atleast open so that i can subscribe to the mobile internet plan again.

Any help?

got the phone replace with a new one after waiting 15 days....but even the new one is having the same problem. I think its some desing problem

Dealer has given me a choice to purchase any phone of that value.

plz suggest a phone with atleast Java app support and browser...no other features required

thanx