Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
esumitkumar

Need Advice On Lg 510 Cdma ?

Hi

I just saw in newspaper LG is offering a nice CDMA touch screen phone for 8399/- ..Its LG 510..

http://mobiles.maxabout.com/lg/lg510-cdma/7127

I wanted to enquire how's its

1. Battery life ?

2. Camera Quality ?

3. Music Quality (very imp for me)

Phone has got a good big screen. :Riendo:

This is newspaper ad link..have a look at only CDMA phone here

http://epaper.amarujala.com/svww_zoomart.php?Artname=20100617a_016112012&ileft=252&itop=495&zoomRatio=130&AN=20100617a_016112012

How does this phone compares to Samsung Corby CDMA ? Plz advice

Thanks

Sumit

Check its detailed features here http://www.lgmobiles.com/specs/LG510%20Launch.pdf

Phone rocks with REV.A EVDO i.e. first phone with 3.1 MBPS speed :) Big screen to watch live TV and also gud for browsing....

MRP: 8500/- current market rate .

lookss great. does it support third party java apps?

I dont feel it has good looks

Even price is higher than corby

lookss great. does it support third party java apps?

Its typical LG design !

Price is also on higher side, but have EVDO in it, dont know will RIM provide or not. !!  :Confuso:

if u need evdo then buy olive genie

Its typical LG design !

Price is also on higher side, but have EVDO in it, dont know will RIM provide or not. !! :Confuso:

its already been sold by reliance in market :)

if u need evdo then buy olive genie

and how can we get EVDO activated on it by Reliance?

Senior at CC denying after confirmation from Backend technical team NO EVDO WORKING IN LG510 :Ohhhh::o:unexp::sos::sign_omg:

Please somebody using handset on evdo plzz confirm for the same , mY friend has purchased handset 3 days ago but he is not able to use evdo, Signals of EVDO come but do not connect :sos:

Dear Vikas, for your info....

HURRAY!!!!!

EVDO speed can be accessed through LG510. :Riendo: IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS FOR THE WHOLE THING TO COMPLETE.

But for that, following things are necessary.

1) OMH SIM Card.

2) Call *355 and tell the CC guy as follows: although EV signal Bar & 1X signal bar is showing on my mobile (Note : tell him that you are using Samsung Corby. Dont tell him that you are using LG510 as it's not updated in their DB), but connection is being setup in 1X mode only. Also, tell him that, You are connecting your Samsung corby to PC and accessing internet.

After doing so, he will definetely transfer your call to tech dept, and they will raise the complaint number & believe me, they them selves said that some feature need to be enabled, after which i can access the EVDO speed. The resolution time for complaint number is 24 hours. In my case case, the CC guy called after 18 hours & informed me that, the necessary features have been activated & i can use EVDO on mobile & PC.

Be patient, the things will move on & now i am able to access the EV speed on both Mobile & PC.

It took me two days for all he process.

But, be careful, don't let him know that you are using LG510, he doesn't even transfer your call as their DB is not updated with LG510.

I love my LG 510 Phone.

I was depressed with previous posts from different guys that EVDO can't be accessed through LG510 phone. But, It can be accessed through our LG510 with little head ache, as the Reliance DB's are not updated with LG510 phones.

Still, LG has bluffed the market wrt bluetooth. This phone's bluetooth version is a basic one which doesn't support you to hear the songs being played in your mobile. You can only conversate in a phone call. This might be the major drawback & rest is fine with this phone.

HURRAY :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin: EVDO is possible in LG510.