Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ashwani_0501

Mtnl Wifi Router Hg520

Hi to everyone,

I was using this WIFI Modem given by MTNL model HG520 with my broadband connection 512KBPS/599 combo plan, after connecting it to new MTNL connection it is breaking/dropping the link from server, I was suggested to update the firmware of this modem so after googling a lot I found this modem is using Trendchip and brand is Huawei, but I am unable to find the firmware on Huawei or Trendchip website. Does anyone have any help on this I am in great need to resolve this issue. I have asked MTNL people to check the line and modem, they are having doubt on modem.

If anyone have any possible solution for this problem please share with me.. I'll be very thankful

:signthankspin:

change your power adapter place, most of the time due to small spike mode get reset or just freezes

if not try to get same modem for testing, your friends must be having same. try 

change your power adapter place, most of the time due to small spike mode get reset or just freezes

if not try to get same modem for testing, your friends must be having same. try 

Thanks for the suggestion Hitesh Bhai, I am going to borrow my friend's same router and will check..

Can any Wifi ADSL router(official/unofficial) be used for Airtel's broadband in Delhi?

appx. how much does a simple wifi adsl router costs which can run atleast 3PCs at a time?