Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jack1911

Htc P3000 - Menu Lost - After Installing S2U2

Hi All,

I have a HTCP3000 phone. I am not a serious geek kinda guy when it comes to mobile but a techie for whom mobile is an important tool, which was the primary reason to buy this new phone. right from the day 1 i had realized that it not clicking or solving the purpose. the biggest flaw I had seen is, its a touch phone hence if I keep this junk in my pocket while driving it would start calling the last number (incoming, outgoing or missed call) and by the time you will get to know you would be embarrassed enf especially if that would be a girl thinking it to be making a pass on her. :winko:

Now to solve this problem i found a software called as slide2unclock now called as S2U2... after installation phone started functioning poorly. I was pissed with it in a day and uninstalled it. After installation, the hell has hit the phone. :'( Phone started barely responding and gets hung up oftenly for which i had to do couple of hard boots. After a hard boot the settings and programs menus were lost and then later after another boot the whole menu items are lost except Today and coldinit. Now I want to do a reset of the phone however I cant afford to lose the contacts and SMSs.

Is there is a way that:

• I can restore the phone without reset?
  • even if resetting I can save my contacts and SMSs?

I am based out at Pune, if there is a local contact who can help me in this regard... :sos: :sos: :sos:

Thanks

regards

Joy

search for application PPC Pimbackup in my mogul topic; take a complete backup and HARD RESET (not soft reset) your phone; then restore all your contacts and sms from the pimbackup file u must have created; that should solve ur issue...

search for application PPC Pimbackup in my mogul topic; take a complete backup and HARD RESET (not soft reset) your phone; then restore all your contacts and sms from the pimbackup file u must have created; that should solve ur issue...

as no menu hence I cant see folders also...cant install a software unless i m able to see that... can I install using activesync or any other tool