Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
diro17

Help Me Decide My New Mobile Operator

Hi All,

I live in gurgaon and want to take new Reliance GSM service. Please help me with following:

1.) Is the network good enough to use this service. Their plans are cheapest so if the service is good it would be best.

2.) How is their GPRS service. They have recently launched MobileNet service. Any feedback?

3.) I have a google nexus one(Android OS). Has anyone used Reliance GPRS service for any android device? Does it work well for all apps?

Please Help me decide.

Thanks

Friend I stay at Dwarka and network is no good here.. Though there is definitely some improvement during last 2 months but nowhere near Idea/Airtel/Vodafone/Aircel.. I am using it as my secondary number only for the cheap calling/texting tariff.. GPRS connection is never stable.. So you may be badly disappointed if you are planning to use it.. And one more thing... With RGSM battery drains out at double speed no matter which handset you use..

I'm from Poona, so can't comment about the network in Gurgaon. However, despite the RGSM network here being quite poor, my experience with GPRS was good. In fact, even in the same place at my residence, where I get horrible voice clarity and fluctuating signal, the GPRS seems to work ok.

And yes, RGSM easily drains the battery at double (or higher) rates than any other connection I'v tried. mad44.gif If thats true there, be ready to replace your battery sooner.

Edited by raccoon

If u planning to use it with nexus than rental won't be cheap

For which u need to get windows net connect plan as gprs won't work in nexus

Because in WM I faced this problem

Edited by parin

Well, its not possible for a GSM Network to drain the battery faster than any comparable network unless its CDMA.

So, have you decided the network dear...