Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
afzal_6339

Infibeam Dual Sim Windows Mobiles @ Low Cost

I have found 2 Infibeam Dual Sim Windows mobile phone in their site.

Anybody using these mobiles or heard about this?

Infibeam I666 : QWERTY, Wi-fi, 2.4" @ Rs. 5999/-

Infibeam-I666-front_961b3.jpg

http://www.infibeam.com/SDP.action?catalogId=P-E-M-Infibeam-I500

Infibeam I500 : TOUCH, Wi-fi, 3.2" @ Rs. 9999/-

Infibeam-I500-front_35315.jpg

http://www.infibeam.com/SDP.action?catalogId=P-E-M-Infibeam-I666&listingId=P-E-M-Infibeam-I666-Black

Edited by afzal_6339

http://www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/i-Infibeam-I666-QWERTY-Dual-SIM/P-E-M-Infibeam-I666.html?id=Black

sounds attractive

Infibeam I666

Infibeam I666 is a GSM phone. Infibeam I666, a SmartPhone mobile comes with a great list of features. Infibeam I666 price is optimal and it is a great buy.

Infibeam I666 is an Ultra-thin Quad Band GSM PDA phone with QWERTY keyboard, Dual Camera and Dual SIM. The sleek handset will bowl you over with exclusive features like WiFi, Internet- Opera browser, Java and Bluetooth. High-end features of expensive brands are brought to you at a fraction of their price, in the new Infibeam I666.

Infibeam I666 has dual cameras with resolutions of 2 and 0.3 MP that allow you to take photos of yourself or others with ease. The TV button will help you watch analog channels on the 2.2 inch WQVGA touch screen display. Music lovers may listen to their favorite music with the FM radio tuner. It is equipped with video and music players and the Wolfson music decoder enhances the effect. The phone supports JAVA which enables you to download the supporting games of files from the internet. Besides, users may play JAVA supported games like dice and other fascinating motion games.

The other features loaded in Infibeam I666 are torchlight, contacts management, phonebook, chat, alarm, calculator, stopwatch, MP3 and MP4 support, SMS and MMS. Infibeam I666 has T-flash memory card for enhanced memory up to 8GB. The Opera Browser allows you to keep abreast of the latest happenings. Stay in touch with friends through eBuddy, Facebook, Twitter, MSN and SKYPE. Infibeam I666 has a 1300 mAh Li-ion battery and is supplied with an additional battery for enhanced usage. That is not all; Infibeam I666 has Multilanguage support making it the ultimate choice in PDA phones.

some more

Torch light

Multi language

G-Sendor

E-book Reader

Calender

Anti-Thief Tracking

Answering Machine

Stereo earphone

EBUDDY

Photo Album

Caller Picture

Chat

what about the internal memory. email and etc...

Infibeam?? Another rebranded chinese handset maker like Spice or not??? :confuse:

are the windows ? Where they have mentioned?

Edited by kshah

are the windows ? Where they have mentioned?

No windows mentioned any where.. its termed as ultra slim high end PDA phone.

it seams the OS is a copy or simulation of windows mobile OS.... CHINESE CR@P.....

its not copy of windows, its real windows on chines cr@p !

its not copy of windows, its real windows on chines cr@p !

Are you sure about it!!!!!

Real windows on chinese?

yes i am sure !

seen this kind of mobile before !!

^^ Ya even i have seen WM 6.5 on Chinese rocks, they hang often, search e-bay you will find some too..