Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
soans

Pc Sync Software For Lg 5130/6130

Hi All

The PC Sync Software for LG 5130 and 6130 phones are available for download at the below given link. I downloaded and installed this software and it is working fine. I am abale to download pictures taken by the LG 6130 Phone also using the LG LinkStarter software bundled with that.

http://lgmobiles.com/pcsync_download.php

The specification of Lg6130 phone in reliance website says that the phone is shipped with the PC Sync software but when i got the phone delivered there was no software in the package and I contacted Reliance Customer support for help. The reply I got from them was that there is no software available for LG 6130.

Regards

Soans

HCL Comnet Ltd

Cochin

Thanks for the heads up, soans !

thanks yar.. i want to know that from where to buy the cable for pc syn. what the cost of that..I have lg 6130... please reply

Hey Soans !!!

There are 2 types of cables available in the market for LG 5130 i.e USB and Serial.

I am yet to buy one.....ofcourse the USB is recommended.

I came to know from other sources that the PCSync won't work with USB cable. Please advise.

Also I would appreciate if u can confirm that I can upload/download wallpapers from my computer to the mobile(LG5130) using the Data cable and the PCSync software.

Thanks

Jay

The USB cable does not work for Syncing. It only works for contacts, schedules, todos etc. You can not transfer any other data like wallpapers, pictures, ringtones etc.

The USB cable does not work for Syncing. It only works for contacts, schedules, todos etc. You can not transfer any other data like wallpapers, pictures, ringtones etc.

22671[/snapback]

Hey mani , thanks for your reply...but I am sure that everyone will be interested in uploading their own wallpapers to the mobile...my question is ..is it possible and if so how.

Regards,

Jay