Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Angel

Energyrom for Touch Pro CDMA

>>>> :clap: Hurrey !!!!! :clap: <<<<<

Flashed a new radio.... issue solved

Thanks

As I have mentioned before it will get solved if you do Task29 or clear storage. I am running this Rom without any issues for the past Five Months. Its fast and stable.

will try again.. no prob.. just let me kno, when u say clear storage means the one which is in built in win mo...

also which version of energy rom u r using.. wil try that...

Edited by csmart

i tried energy rom after clearing storage. have 2 problems..

1. screen is not refreshing in windows menu.. if i click on win button n go to any options, icons frm previous screen r not disappearing... but perfrctly fine with aps.. it happend aftr installing one of 3 reliance cab files.. removed them but no luck..

2. i m using +91 prefix, but its not converting to 00..

enegry rom now owrking fine.. but still have problem with plus code dialing. i dont know whats the reason.. all my numbers are stored with +91... i will have to go back to original sprint rom... :'( :'(

Edited by csmart

I'm trying to flash the rom but it says it's not for this device.

it works after 1 or 2 reset..

enegry rom now owrking fine.. but still have problem with plus code dialing. i dont know whats the reason.. all my numbers are stored with +91... i will have to go back to original sprint rom... :'( :'(

When you go through Settings - Personal - Phone, and in there Services tab, there are a couple of options. Plus Code Dialing is one of them. Is it off? You might wanna turn it off if it is on. That should resolve the problem.

Also Automatic Prepend option should be turned off.

When you go through Settings - Personal - Phone, and in there Services tab, there are a couple of options. Plus Code Dialing is one of them. Is it off? You might wanna turn it off if it is on. That should resolve the problem.

tried it no luck.. in fact i dont know the reason, its not working.. have installed Hp reliance setting cabs?

some1 suggested to use magicall, but dont know how to use??

Edited by csmart

tried it no luck.. in fact i dont know the reason, its not working.. have installed Hp reliance setting cabs?

Just download and install magicall. setting the option to resolve + is simple. Rel is converting + to 00 while call or sms I think. I don't remember. I have to check. I had the same problem and finally found this program to do the trick.

But how can this problem arise in the first place? The plus code dialing is based on the North American Dialing system and by doing the before mentioned procedure i resolved my issue. There must be something else i suppose..

Did you find the Automatic prepend option? is it turned off in your phone? By the way are you using the EnergyRom or some other rom?

I'm using energyrom with magicall. Many gurus know that I had this problem and now it's solved. Use magicall. It's worth it. Atleast try it. It has frre trial for 10 days.

after using energyrom for abt a week, i certain things are missing.

like:

1. you cannot disable vibration. for sms, mail to call, each time phone vibrates.

2. Plus code dialing is not working.

3. voice commands not working

there are cabs available but you need to dig them out.. though is fast but then lacks basics..

like:

1. you cannot disable vibration. for sms, mail to call, each time phone vibrates.

there are cabs available but you need to dig them out.. though is fast but then lacks basics..

install magicall. plus dialing works. I'm using it.

thts what i said.. have to install add ons...

thts what i said.. have to install add ons...

like:

I am sorry that you are having trouble but to be candid i have no such problems

You can disable vibration.. I think you should meddle with the phone a bit.. For example - for sms in sounds and notifications you can disable vibration.

For me no issue with plus code dialing or voice commands..

may be u are using differnt version.. i m using 17th july version..

How do you know the version?

go to system settings and then to device info > software info..

sorry, mine 27th july 9see attached image).. typo error..

post-12510-010574400 1280838001_thumb.pn

I'm on 17th July version. can you update it directly from phone?

Hey I just checked. My rom is the same as yours. But I have 17 July

Edited by vishalsheth