Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PRO-CDMA

Reliance Tour 9630 Replacement Stock Issues

In the first week of May 2010, I bought Reliance Blackberry Tour 9630. Within 15 days, it stopped working. When contacted to Thane's Reliance World, I was told to approach Service Center at Churchgate and they also gave me Call center number for inquiry.

Personally, after making a visit to Service Center at Churchgate in first week of June 2010, I was told that the Blackberry had come in contact with water and it needs to be replaced for one third the original price.

with no other option, I opted for replacement and was ensure that within few days (exact dates not known to the service center) once new stock is arrived, the call center will contact for the replacement.

Its been over 2 months and after my numerous calls to the call center, I have been getting a stereotype answer that "we will contact you, once we receive the new stock of Blackberry 9630".

Now I wonder, whether Reliance has any Blackberry replacement option?

whether Reliance is ever bothered about the Post-Sales servicing of such high end handsets? (I was informed by Reliance Service Center that for the entire Mumbai region, only one Blackberry service representative is available)

I am a fan of CDMA technology and planning to use Reliance Blackberry for business purpose.

Write a mail to reliance customer care, blackberry authorised sercice center threatening them to go to consumer cell if they are not going to act soon, and see the magic :) they will get a new blackberry from the store and replace your BB damaged part... this is what they did with my official ppc6700 when it was in warranty.

They took more than 6 months, and the handset was lying in their service center @ green park in delhi.

Wrote an e-mail, received phone calls from Reliance Mumbai and then they got a new phone set from nearest dealer in delhi and replaced the damaged part.

they also put lot of scratch as well so I asked them to change the body or replace my phone and wrote another e-mail asking that I want my handset back having the same condition when i gave it to them (hehehe) and they changed it as well.

"remember consumer cell is your best friend" :P

Have u spoked to reliance bb services customer care.

I don't think it should happen, in kolkata service is very good. Onlything is u have to call them again & again

Have u spoked to reliance bb services customer care.

I don't think it should happen, in kolkata service is very good. Onlything is u have to call them again & again

Spoke to Reliance BB customer care number of times. They have been assuring that they will call once the stock is available.

Yes , Reliance has replacement option still on, Only problem is that they have changed some internal system few wk.s back, which is causing this problem, But you should n't suffer for that.

Write a mail to

Customercare.Blackberry@relianceada.com and also to nodal officer and service assurance , his/her mail/contact is always in your phone bill. If u cann't find it ,Some will find for u.