Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Irfu

Internal Authentication Error

Friends..I was not able to use R-connect for the last one month.It always shows "Internal Authentication error".What it means??? :clap:

I had reinstalled the modem,but no effect.Please help me. ;)

Did you use new 93 number to connect?

One more thing that comes to my mind is check that your bills are paid :)

23512[/snapback]

Yea! I am using new 93 number and it is normally connecting in another PC.It is not connecting only in my PC :'( :help::help:

Check if the drivers are installed correctly. If possible get the new driver from relianceinfo.com and upgrade the drivers. Then try.

Check if the drivers are installed correctly. If possible get the new driver from relianceinfo.com and upgrade the drivers. Then try.

23557[/snapback]

I had tried everything... I think it is because of virus.I found a virus in my C drive (trojan horse dialer).Which is the best antivirus program to heal it?.Please help me. :'( AVG can't remove it.

23557[/snapback]

I had tried everything... I think it is because of virus.I found a virus in my C drive (trojan horse dialer).Which is the best antivirus program to heal it?.Please help me. :'( AVG can't remove it.

23586[/snapback]

I think AVG detects this virus. I would suggest you to simply delete the affected files.

But AVG can't remove it.I tried to delete the file but couln't do it.

But AVG can't remove it.I tried to deleteĀ  the file but couln't do it.

23590[/snapback]

The file may be running. Check Task Manager and try shutting downl the offending process.

If it is not a executable download handle from Sysinternals

and see which process is using that file and shut down that process.

Friends..I was not able to use R-connect for the last one month.It always shows "Internal Authentication error".What it means??? :'(

I had reinstalled the modem,but no effect.Please help me. :)

23509[/snapback]

if u cannot delete the virus,boot in safe mode and then try deleting it with your antivirus software, and still if not possible just delete it manually if u r sure there's just one file, this should take care of the virus. ya, incase u wanna know how to boot in safe mode just press F8 AFTER you see the first boot screen. now about the "Internal Authentication error", you can do this provided you are running windows 98, go to control panel>add/remove programs>add/remove windows components and uncheck Dial-up networking, and press ok. this would remove dial up networking and ya brefore doing this uninstall r-connect completely along with the phone driver. after removing dial-up networking install it again by "checking" it in add/remove programs>add/remove windows components and pressing OK. now install r-connect software and try accessing the internet. this should help you get rid of thsi problem in case you are running Windows 98. but if you are running windows xp try doing a similar thing, and it might work as well but i don't know coz i've never tried this. Hope this helps you!! let me know if it works.