Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mangeshp111

Lg Rd2130 Rconnect While Charging

LG RD 2130 Has only one port for Battery charging, the same port is to be used for datacable. So there is no possiblity for battery charging during RConnect net surfing. Is there any data cable performing both tasks? Help me urgently. Thank u.

There are datacables that charge while connected to the net.

try indcables.com

LG RD 2130 Has only one port for Battery charging, the same port is to be used for datacable.  So there is no possiblity for battery charging during RConnect net surfing.  Is there any data cable performing both tasks?  Help me urgently.  Thank u.

23533[/snapback]

i can suppy u that type of data cable.please email me

Edited by Chirag

yes,

I also have the USB Charging Data cable, which is do the both (chargeing & Transfeering the data) jobs. Try to buy the same from somebody like "webmaster1963" or online shops like BaaZee.com

There are USB data cables with inbuilt charger, but RConnect software for LG RD2130 is available for only Serial ports. LG RD2130 moonlight does not respond to USB. Then What?

Use Software for LGRD 2030... It will work for RD 2130 also....

LG RD 2130 Has only one port for Battery charging, the same port is to be used for datacable.  So there is no possiblity for battery charging during RConnect net surfing.  Is there any data cable performing both tasks?  Help me urgently.  Thank u.

23533[/snapback]

Hi.. Any luck in getting such a cable ? (i.e one that charges during Rconnect surfing). If so, Please let me know where u bought one.

Try going to a LG Service center, they sell you authentic LG Cables, they have both a charging and data connect in one cable, You can surf while you browse.

:clap:

23533[/snapback]

There are USB data cables with inbuilt charger, but RConnect software for LG RD2130 is available for only Serial ports. LG RD2130 moonlight does not respond to USB.  Then What?

24826[/snapback]

Do you mean that Rconenct Software doesnot work for LG2130 connected by USB cables. It only works for Serial cables..

• Like 1

I Have LG2130 with usb Data cable when i loaded the software for R connect , after restarting the system it asked for usb UART controller, I also loaded the same then my system didnot detect the phone My System is Piv 1.8 Ghz At512MB RAM.Help Me if possible.

^^^

After installing UART controller, it will create a Virtual com port on your system,

Install your LG2130 modem on that virtual com port, it will work 200%

I have used this phone with usb cable long back.

If any more help is require PM me.