Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Goodies

Hello Guys

I am using the BB Storm 9530 for over a month now and I have done everything including OS upgrade and downgrade. I am though a noob on programming

I would request all of you to make this thread exclusive for the 9530 and add your inputs and goodies to the Set

As ususal I would start off with some requests and queries

>Can we get Rworld while using the CDMA option

> I cannot get my bb Regid to change from 2004 to 14655, is there any solution to it (It simply is unchangeable)

> My browser is gone.

Kindly support and fill up this thread

BB browser problem..

if you have looked in the BB section where you posted this thread... the very first in this thread will tell you how to get BB browser without BIS.

anyways heres the link..

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/19566-blackberry-8830-review-and-hacks/

Well already have tried the very first thread abhi...Thanks for the Help. I know there is a thread, but I have gine for an Exclusive Thread for the Storm. Wait n watch bro. I ll load this one with all the goodies I can lay my hands on.

you have tried many threads but you forgot to ping me !

Also sorry to say I never liked touch screen (push screen) of BB 9530 !

Edited by ::Hitesh::
  • Like 1

Hello Guys

I am using the BB Storm 9530 for over a month now and I have done everything including OS upgrade and downgrade. I am though a noob on programming

I would request all of you to make this thread exclusive for the 9530 and add your inputs and goodies to the Set

As ususal I would start off with some requests and queries

>Can we get Rworld while using the CDMA option

> I cannot get my bb Regid to change from 2004 to 14655, is there any solution to it (It simply is unchangeable)

> My browser is gone.

Kindly support and fill up this thread

answer to all your questions lies in changing bb regid to 14655

just dial

##000000 and press call key

once in menu press bb button and select edit reg id

write reg id as 14655

press save and close

then press bb button and select save once again

now phone will reboot

and u will see rwrold icon aka browser and it will not go away

hey hitesh...

i guess if i ping you anymore while you are travelling, you will come down to chandigarh n settle here. Thats what forums are for, n since u were travelling n I had a day with me so i thought ...

Anyways since you have invited me so tonite we meet on g talk.... :signthankspin:

:previous: Abhi...

the said thread speaks of using crackutil but it is not working , asks for password n then is inactive.hence i went on with the thread

Edited by rohitgaur

^^^LOL

Just follow Dr Mufaddal's guide and you are done !!!

:previous:

Doc saab.... thanks for the response but the bb regid is not changing from 2004. it is not highlighting for change

edit: done boss ... u guys rock......

Edited by rohitgaur

Hello Guys,

I just got a new BB 9530 Storm from Ebay. It is already unlocked for all GSM networks in India. Everything is fine except internet. It is powered by Verizon. But I wanna use my Reliance GSM for BB Services in that. It has no browser configuration. I tried to find software supporting Reliance. Can u pls suggest how can use internet on this phone...........

Thanx

If you want BB services on Reliance GSM, you can get it activated. Once you get BIS activated, Browser will appear as service books will be loaded on BIS activation.

If you want browser without BIS, there are two options, either use Opera or check the Reviews and Hacks thread in Blackberry Sub-forums. There is a hack to get browser without BIS.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

BB browser problem..

if you have looked in the BB section where you posted this thread... the very first in this thread will tell you how to get BB browser without BIS.

anyways heres the link..

http://www.rimweb.in...view-and-hacks/

I have Blackberry 9530 v-5.0.0.1041(bundle 1688 platform 4.2.0.456). I am with Reliance GSM corporate SIM connection.Thats why I cant activate BIS or BES. Before few days I searched to run internet thru Blackberry, I got I have to change Service book Legacy by typing "4 ? 2 ?" and to change service book setting by Browser_via_TCP_all_network_beta_V1.1. It appeared Browser and Email on my set. I was able to Blackberry application world,brwsing etc. even by device as well as by connecting device to PC.

During some visit on net browsing I got to register with Verizon Blackberry Internet Services i.e. bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzwand there I registered with my PIN number and my official email id.It turned to blunder....I am unable to my all above services,Even by BB browser and Opera mini too.It looks like blocked.Even when I tried to connect download application through Blackberry website, it says "Content protection enabled,please disable it from device"...i saerched to disable it...there is no option to disable content protection.

I get to contact to Reliacne, they told "you cant access without BIS, even you are with GPRS pack.Than I wiped device with BBSAK....also tried to load lower version of OS i.e. version-4.7.Problem didnt exist.

When I put my SIM on any other mobile set....it works internet,but not in Blackberry device.I have set back again on my Blackberry device as earlier with version -5.0 and with internet service book.

Now I have doubts..Is it blocked by IT policy?Is it locked again by verizon?Is its PIN has locked by Reliance....I dont know what to do if such things done..

Please guide me how to disable content protection to visit BB appn world and how can I again browse internet either by browser or by Opera.