Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Clay Telecom Introduces Global Sim Card

clay-telecom.jpg

Clay Telecom Introduces Global Sim Card

Clay Telecom, major player of the country’s telecom industry has introduced global sim cards for providing maximum convenience to the International travelers.

These sim cards can be used for those traveling out of the country for a temporary period. The users can enjoy calling their friends and family members at minimal prices.

With the use of these international sim cards free global roaming can be accessed by all the users across 40 major countries of the world another advantage of using the travel sim card is that you get to receive unlimited free incoming call on your new number without paying for any global roaming charges.

Clay has a very strong network covering 40 countries of the world so that the users can enjoy their valuable services throughout the world.

Mr. Dhawan from Clay telecom quoted we have realized the most common problem faced by most of the international travelers, is looking for cheaper alternatives to stay connected with their loved ones. With our country specific global sim cards, the users can enjoy receiving free incoming calls from any part of the world as there are no global roaming charges. Adding to the convenience of the users our dynamic Customer support services provide 24X7 assistance.

Courtesy : Telecom Talk

Is it Similar to Matrix

Edited by parin

Yes dear Parin, it seems to be similar to Matrix. :)

Guys an Indian co, IndMobile Ventures recently launched international travel SIM card that can be used in 200 countries and has free unlimited incoming call facilities in 75 nations and cheaper data charges. It is called ‘Hopsim' card and is unique as a pre-paid card, allowing users to keep a tab on their expenses :)

I have been using Matrix ever since I started traveling abroad (since 2004)... I am going next week as well and already applied to get a Matrix connection... But this time, my incoming calls would also be charged in the country I am visiting....

Just now checked the website of the 2 people you guys have mentioned, clay and hopsim.. am gonna contact both of them now, and try to use service of atleast one in this trip as well, and then check of the costs and all..

lets hope to do something great this time and hoping a great service from new entrants..

i also have been using matrix for almost 5 years now

but only for the US where they provide handsets also

for other countries like singapore, HK, Bali, etc we just get a pre-paid when we reach the hotel

HK prepaid is the fastest - no docs at all, just pay and use!

I have been using Matrix ever since I started traveling abroad (since 2004)... I am going next week as well and already applied to get a Matrix connection... But this time, my incoming calls would also be charged in the country I am visiting....