Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rahiljnmc

Good & Cheap US Cellular Service?

I am leaving for US next week for 3-4 months, Was wondering if people could let me know which is the best US cellular service provider. My budget it $50/month and since i am using android based phone, data is very important to me.

CDMA or GSM thats not an issue for me. But i'll be using my own device.

Enlighten MEEEEE

I am leaving for US next week for 3-4 months, Was wondering if people could let me know which is the best US cellular service provider. My budget it $50/month and since i am using android based phone, data is very important to me.

Enlighten MEEEEE

Where in US youn will be staying? That's an important question as there are smaller regional players that offers cheaper deals than the biggies.

T-Mobile offer somewhat cheaper plans.Also what would be your data usage?

Enlighten MEEEEE

Where in US youn will be staying? That's an important question as there are smaller regional players that offers cheaper deals than the biggies.

T-Mobile offer somewhat cheaper plans.Also what would be your data usage?

I'll be putting up in Pittsburgh PA. Cricket and MetroPCS wont be an option for me there. About T mobile, Its a GSM based service right?

Ok strange thing happened.

I purchased my droid x a month back ,It was brand new never been used in box. The seller claimed that its a BAD ESN. I got it cheap. So i was pretty sure being bad esn it wont worok on verizon for sure.

Yesterday i found a link on Verizon's website for ESN check and I decided to go ahead with mine. LOL and it said My device is ready for activation!! LOL i guess it was a CLean ESN!!!

I activated my device, choose a prepaid plan and got my number , right here from India!

Once I am in US i will add Verizon PRL, do 2.3.340 SBF and factory reset, and then dial *228 to start enjoying the service :)