Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dnhlny

Reliance Netconnect+ Activation Procedure

I bought Reliance Netconnect + Data card thru' deals at Naaptol. This data card is an open data card i.e. we can use it with any number. Reliance web-world Santacruz-west is not helping they say that they don't activate open data-cards. In-fact he was blunt enough to say that you have bought a paper-weight. Now i am stuck with an open data-card without activation. Also have send e-mail to ceo at naaptol.com, lets see if he responds. Any guru knows the procedure to activate reliance data card. I even have an old pre-paid data card number which i can transfer.

Kindly help.

I Have a Netconnect+ data card which is of no use to me. If you want it, PM me. We shall Discuss.... :)

could you tell us why you gave up reliance netconnect plus connection?

I bought Reliance Netconnect + Data card thru' deals at Naaptol. This data card is an open data card i.e. we can use it with any number. Reliance web-world Santacruz-west is not helping they say that they don't activate open data-cards. In-fact he was blunt enough to say that you have bought a paper-weight. Now i am stuck with an open data-card without activation. Also have send e-mail to ceo at naaptol.com, lets see if he responds. Any guru knows the procedure to activate reliance data card. I even have an old pre-paid data card number which i can transfer.

Kindly help.

Try in some other WW bro and also don't emphasize that its an open card, after all its a reliance netconnect one. BTW how much u paid for the same.