Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kingscorpian1980

Radio on R-World?

Guys hold on to ur seats.........

I have one friend who worked in Reliance Infocomm,

and now working in some mobile company working in Embeded tech.

he promised me to give me FM tuner :) program in my LG RD2030.

Isnt it cool?

So wait for couple of weeks.

Cheers

Regards

i recently heard about 3G being used for broadcasting radio in the UK. The cost will be as high as $10 (USD) per hour. Heh, so we will have to pay Rs.430+ for listening to some dumb radio station on r-world wink.gif

correct bro, it has been the first time in the world that a dedicated radio service has been started for mobile, The service has been started by VIRGIN MOBILE in UK

I had done some searching on Wap radio thing some time back. The virgin radio service was free i suppose, but people will have to pay for airtime usage. In India, Airtel WAP charges a fixed amount per month (99/-)instead of Data transfered. All you have to do is to install a small application on ur phone to listen to Virgin Radio on ur mobile. But the application is in .sis which does'nt runs on my mobile. My mobile Nokia 6020 supports only .jar. So, any airtel user in here, or any other gsm user for that matter, who has WAP service, and a good phone, please try VIRGIN RADIO. go to wap.virginradio.com/ from ur moble.

The FM radio on handsfree kit is a much better option i suppose.

Guys hold on to ur seats.........

I have one friend who worked in Reliance Infocomm,

and now working in some mobile company working in Embeded tech.

he promised me to give me FM tuner :) program in my LG RD2030.

Isnt it cool?

So wait for couple of weeks.

Cheers

Regards

Dont know whether it will actuall work..... but 1 thing is for sure, ur handset will need to be reprogrammed.

Yeah it needs to be reprogrammed but not totally. he told me he has to get the chipset details and thats it. he said its possible just to add new menu and all will be done. but i dont know how much time it will take. will keep u updated.

regards

Yaar hum reliance se mobile leke pareshaan hai aur tujhe radio bhi chahiye... pehle yeh to theek se chale.

bhai the thing is there is not much chance that i can change or get rid of the reliance so why not improve whatever we can and which is in our hand. right???