Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhi23m

MTS Changing SPC

Hi every one,

I've got a new MTS data card (after being unsuccessful to make my prev AC2766 work with BSNL RUIM, I think I've corrupted RUIM also in this process has anyone of you achieved that distinction yet ??? :P ) few days ago. However this time they gave me a AC2466 without RUIM slot soldered, I thought, I'll try to solder RUIM after 1-2 month. I tested to send SPC to it & it was working fine with default SPC 000000. However, today I tried and it failed SPC verification.

It seems that MTS is changing SPC for it cards AFTER selling them. So all you who want to experiment, make sure to disable SPC modification immediately after u purchase this modem.

Can anyone (Who has MTS connection & older modems) check their SPC & see what are the new SPCs MTS is programming ?? (It is NOT possible to extract SPC from these AC series card, but it was possible for some earlier cards)

Oh BTW, if anyone has any idea how to extract SPC from these cards & RD3530 (I have one of that also lying around) please update about that also. It is NOT possible to extract SPC usin CDMA_WS: nv_read, RAM read, EFS read etc methods or Bitpim method. These chips are getting more & more tougher.

@Moderator, should this thread be in some other forum ? I thought its MTS specific query so may be post here ???

mind sending me a memory DUMP after you connect the modem to CDMA WS 2.7 ? Lemme see if i can extract the SPC :)

I'd love to do that BUT.... :( (There is always a but...) without sending a valid SPC it won't let me read the memory too... :( I'd still try it once again, any specific start/sto address for that ???

0000 0000 - FFFF FFFF (ignore errors)

0000 0000 - FFFF FFFF (ignore errors)

u any time use cdma w.s 2.7 ?

dear u need dfs 3 use done by me ruim base all data card

is anyone who is successful to extract SPC for ZTE AC 2746?