Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Want To Design Website... Any Designers Here?

Hello..

I wish to develop a full fledged website for my business & host it to my domain www.moneyplus.in

My requirements is to get attractive website showcasing about my business & services. This is just a basic idea & new ideas would come up in the course of development with some dynamic content too like login for my clients n so on...

Also, I want to integrate a small payroll app for my employees in which they can punch in & out time & based on that I want to get monthly reports as well as salary calculations along with advance management. I can provide necessary flowchart for this.

I can do this through some web designer too but since my business does not justify paying hefty amount on web development so I wish to get it done by any freelancers here or around.

If anyone here is willing to do necessary development, I would like to get the best quote or if anyone knows of any such freelancer, I will contact directly.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Hitesh,

I am a web develop myself and can help you with website design and development.

I pmed you my phone no. and mail address.

Regards,

Phpsc

Hi Hitesh,

I am not a freelancer, but my company can design website for you, if you could send me the complete requirement , I Can give you a suitable quote for the same..

Click Here to Email me

HI,

I m a Web designer , im running my own forum and a designing , hosting firm too name Dial 4 Solution (www.dial4solution.com).

I can design a website for.

please PM me ur complete requirement , will get in touch with u with a quote , if ur interested .

u can go through with our client list for our review .

Mohit

Hey guys thanks out there for prompt replies... I had posted my requirement at other places too & have now shortlisted one of the designers who has already done an assignment for financial services website.. Will post again in case of further requirement.

Thanks again...