Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
assetmanager

Call Drops

i do not know how many of u have this problem. Almost every call i receive "gets lost" or "falls"...and i do not have a solution (of course neither does reliance)

sending mails to chairman's office is a joke. I guess he is busy with his brother.

cannot get through to 2506 MTNL exchange for the past 11 days, call centre cannot resolve it

cannot make a payment using the handset or using the internet (sir this has been temporarily disconnected because of some system problem)

gtran requires a recharge after every call....should use solar batteries i gues. I have cell phone, but i need to be conneted every time I call ,,,,,to the electric line!

GOD SAVE GTRAN users with RIM. Thinking of going back to BPL..any suggestions? sufferring under DAPO (dhapo in Gujrati means "loot")...do not know whether it is a coincidence?

Gtran handset is having several complaints as many has found out... Buy a new handset and move your number over to that using HCC!!

gtran requires a recharge after every call....should use solar batteries i gues. I have cell phone, but i need to be conneted every time I call ,,,,,to the electric line!

27036[/snapback]

I was facing the same prob. with the set. If your set is under warranty, go to the service center and your batteries will be replaced on the spot.