Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
maaz2020

Unable to get number transferred to RUIM from Palm Pixi+

I had a RUIM based handset and when I saw the Palm Pixi offer by Saddik bhai I ordered a Pixi Plus . As soon as I received the pixi I went WW and bought a HCC card used it from my RUIM handset and transferred the # to my Pixi . Everything worked fine until 3 days ago suddenly the pixi touchscreen stopped working I can't make any calls nor receive any . In short I am stuck . I called saddik and zayed bhai they told me to go to WW and get my # transfered to a new RUIM ,I went to WW but my friend over there says that my old RUIM is still registered in their system ,but whem I put my old ruim in my old handset it says plz contact reliance customer care to activate service whereas the palm pixi continues to function as i can see the sms and calls come but I am left helpless . Plz someone help me and suggest a method as to how I can retain my # since I cannot just cannot possibly lose that # .

Please RIMWEbians help me . I will be really grateful .

:previous: i believe, your pixi+ is meid registered.. if yes, please ask your friend at WW to create a case for lost & found handset & transfer your no. to new RUIM. Also, ask your friend not to forget to create a case for "Handset found" after sometime..

if they say that the ruim is still registered with them take the old RUIM and say that it is damaged and request for a new RUIM...

:previous: that should be done in case of programmed handset.. If in case, the handset, from which the no. has to be retained, would be meid registered, it'll become useless, as they'll create the case of Damaged RUIM, which cannot be used further..

Ask him to transfer No,

Once the no is transfered

check the status of Pixi by "getstat MEID" to 53738

If its Shows lost ask webworld guy to make found case, if damaged than contact Nodal Officer.