Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gyanesh

Looking to Switch to Idea from Vodafone

Dear all

I am currently using vodafone post pay and want to switch to Idea. Will it be a wiser decision ? The only reason is better post-pay plan available with Idea. Is network of Idea at par with that of vodafone's in Delhi/NCR and in UP west especially in metro, malls and in basements ? The mobile will be mostly used in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida.

Edited by gyanesh

As compare idea network in gujarat is very good,

And prepaid is always better than postpaid AFAIK,

If looking for 3g, ideal is very poor in ahmedabad. Also transparency of balance, and vas is very poor. I am not idea user but know it because have seen people calling cc to know gprs balance, sms balance and so on. 3G coverage of docomo is much better than idea in Ahmedabad

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

If looking for 3g, ideal is very poor in ahmedabad. Also transparency of balance, and vas is very poor. I am not idea user but know it because have seen people calling cc to know gprs balance, sms balance and so on. 3G coverage of docomo is much better than idea in Ahmedabad

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Only 2G, or say for voice usage only. Any "Idea" user from Delhi/NCR plz share your experience.

Dear all,

Pls confirm if Idea has the licence in Jammu & Kashmir and in North-East. I mean will it work (post-pay) there ? I came to know from someone that it wont.