Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhi gaurav

Issue While Upgrading To version 4.5.602 on Motorola Droid X

today morning i got the ota update while checking the system updates but i failed to succesfully update it.After checking through various sites i downloaded the new udate and then tried to update it on my phone by downgrading first to 2.3.340.but during sbf of files i stuck at one point and now whenever i am trying to sbf files using rsd lite the screen that then came up is black with white text reading:

Bootloader

Err: A5,70,00,00,00

Battery OK

OK to Program

Connect USB

Data Cable

It also said "new map Blank, service req'd"

i don't know what to do now..so gurus please help.

Edited by abhi gaurav

hii gurus nd to all rimwebians

i downloaded the sbf files from below link and then downloaded the first file .Now i successfully sbf the file using rsd lite but seems like i have stuck with the red droid theme which comes after white logo of motorola and after witing droid only that red clock is moving continuously..after googling i came to know that this is called botloop,but dont know how to come out of this..i have pulled out the battery many times but that is not helping....

confused again..

help required..

link:https://sites.google...1kdsdroidx/home

during sbf the file it said at last that please power up manually and still the work was showing in progress ,i juss took out the usb cable then switch on the phone ,did this create the problem??

Edited by abhi gaurav

waiting for the reply from guru...hetal sir ab hamesha ki tarah aap hi kuchh ker sakte ho...

Edited by abhi gaurav

reboot in recovery (search how to reboot in recovery for droid X) prfrm wipe and reboot. It shoud work. If not sbf again.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

thx to google and some old advice which i got from rahil and hetal ...i am back on 4.5.602 with no issue and rooted also..but guys what i achieved during all these 3 days was quite imposssible ..but just hats off to HETAl bhai...i am having EVDO now on my droidx..enjoying this ..and got the speed upto 2.01 mbps

I didnt get where should i ask this ..so juss thought to ask it here only..that is there any application by which i can watch live tv on my droidx only...running on 3g now..

Edited by abhi gaurav

Hi

yesterday after hard reset (factory data reset)I am unable to make calls as well as data also not working on my droid x2 anyone help me out from this thanks in advance

sunil