Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ipkonfig

Aircel Pocket Internet 48 In Kerala

Is this newly introduced pack available in Kerala?

The official website displays it but the customer care is saying it is not valid in this circle.

If it is available, any ideas on how to activate it?

^^^

Not sure about Rs 48 but Aircel provides online Recharge facility for Rs 97/ 98 Pocket Internet denominations depending on the circle.

^^ Yes they do. I have been using the 97 PI pack since some months. Since my monthly usage doesn't cross 1GB, I thought of activating this new pack.

^^ Yes they do. I have been using the 97 PI pack since some months. Since my monthly usage doesn't cross 1GB, I thought of activating this new pack.

Recharge Rs 48 from online recharge sites.

http://www.freecharge.in/

Edited by raghav.cn

Okay. But will doing so activate the 48/- PI plan?

Moreover, I have considerable amounts as the account balance in this number. Usually, I enter the USSD code (*122*9700#) and they take 97/- off from the account while activating the pocket internet thingy.

I was wondering whether one could activate the 48/- plan via such codes ...

Okay. But will doing so activate the 48/- PI plan?

Moreover, I have considerable amounts as the account balance in this number. Usually, I enter the USSD code (*122*9700#) and they take 97/- off from the account while activating the pocket internet thingy.

I was wondering whether one could activate the 48/- plan via such codes ...

When i used Aircel almost some months back...i activated with Recharges but not 48 pack....i did it for Rs 97 UL pack,,try to contact customer care in this regard.

Yeah. But the thing is - the customer care people are blatantly saying that there is no such offer for Kerala circle.

I told them about it being shown on aircel website (the plan is shown when we set the circle as Kerala), but these people are saying it must be error with the website. In order to substantiate their point, they are asking me to dial *122# and check the options to activate pocket internet. While I do that, only the old pocket internet plans are listed.

Confusing situation ..

Edit - Out of curiosity, I tried that freerecharge.in link. The request to recharge for 48/- was turned down by the website - saying that the amount is invalid for the operator.

Edited by ipkonfig