Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhi gaurav

Motorola Droid X - How To Wipe Data Without Entering Into Recovery Mode?

HI all....

I need your help once again.Last night i was using my droidx as a modem for htc evo 3d of one of my frd and i juss installed google map in my live wallpaper.After sometime the phone was switched off.I thought this is due to discharging of battery but when i woke up today and tried to switch it on ,i didn't get success,even though i put whole night mob in charging mode.After trying many attempts i juss tried to flash it using RSD Lite.I successfully flashed also.But when i am manually powering it off ,it stucks in the Motologo.Even whenever i am manually powering it on (3-4 times) after every flash but no results.Ya,everytimes during the red logo rotaion it gives a droid tone and then red eye rotation freezes .

I tried to google the issue but didn't get the success.only one thing which i got that try to wipe data by using recovery option ,but i am not able to go into recovery mode since my home button is not working.so, please tell me some other way to either go to recovery mode or how to wipe data without entering into recovery option.

I also got the information that i may wipe data by using RSD but how can anyone help me...

Thanks