Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
manujgupta

USB Print Server For Samsung All In One SCX-4521F

Hi All,

I have just shifted to a new office and it has a Netgear 16 Port 10/110 Switch installed which puts all the computers in office in a network. I donot have any dedicated server in my office. I have a Samsung all in one SCX-4521F. It is usb printer and I want to put this also in the network . Kindly suggest me the way to do this.

I have read about USB print servers through which this can be done. If so, please help me in selecting correct hardware to but for this purpose.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

Simplest solution is to get a Wifi router with a print server. For example the Asus RT-N13U. Other options include setting up a PC as a file/print server. With a Linux system, you should even be able to setup a scan server using SANE.

the simplest and most affordable way is to connect the printer to a PC and then share it. everybody on network can print by sharing. The only problem is that PC to which the printed is connected should remain on. I am using these since ages.

There are many print servers. Once I used IOgear print server with HP printer. Many times PCs won't shut down and then stopped using it.